Banana / Coffee bread
Now that contest prep is over for this year, happy to be back trying out some new recipes.
One of which I give all credit to @naomimacarthur. I just made a couple tweaks to suit my taste on the day.
"I loves the coffee, so I adds the coffee"
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 60g whey (i used cappucino flavour)
- 2 bananas (~200g)
- 60g oats
- 20g peanut flour [optional, can use more oats instead]
- 10g Chocolate covered espresso beans [optional] (chopped in 2-3 pieces)
- Pre-heat over to 160 degrees celcius
- Put all the ingredients except for the espresso beans in a blender
- Blend into smooth paste
- Add in the chunks of optional extras such as the coffee beans or fruit
- Place into oven safe dish / pan (can line with baking sheet)
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Cut into pieces
- Enjoy with tea or coffee :)
- Change the ratio of ingredients to suit your taste / macros
- Try different protein flavours
- Try frozen fruit, chocolate pieces as optional extras